Our Mission Statement
Working Hand in Hand to Achieve Potential.
This is achieved through the following whole school H.O.R.T.O.N values
Happiness – We believe that happy people learn and grow. Memories are made at Horton Lodge
Opportunities – We provide opportunities to develop meaningful knowledge and skills so that everyone can be the best that they can be.
Respect – Every person is treated with dignity and respect. Everyone is listened to and given a way to make their voice heard.
Teamwork – We work hand in hand to strive for the best outcomes.
One of a kind – We celebrate the unique offer of our school and the contribution of every individual.
Nurture – We nurture relationships and friendships providing the foundations for a happy and fulfilled life.
- To provide interventions, skills and experiences that promotes learning for all; championing the Conductive Education ethos
- To provide a community where each individual is valued and makes a positive contribution to the school, local and wider community
- To ensure that every stakeholder has a voice that is listened to and influences the provision for individuals and groups
- To provide a safe environment where pupils can thrive, take risks, build relationships and friendships, and generalise their skills across a range of contexts
- To ensure that pupils are prepared for their next stage in life; developing independence, resilience and personality, and an enjoyment of all that life has to offer